12 oz. cauliflower
4 green onions
1 onion, chopped
2 TBS. red or green curry paste
4 cups vegetable broth
1 15 oz can diced tomatoes in juice
¾ cup coconut milk
6 oz asparagus
1 TBS. lime juice
1. Saute cauliflower, white part of green onions and onion for 5 minutes in water.
2. Add curry paste and saute for 1 minute.
3. Add broth and tomatoes, bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add Coconut milk and asparagus and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in lime juice and remaining greens from onions.